This is a discontinued item. Limited quantities and sizes are available.
Not only do these dual certified pants offer you protection on the fireline, but they are also incredibly comfortable as well.
- These wildland fire pants adjust at the waist and bottom to provide you the perfect fit.
- Plenty of pocket space including two welted hip pockets and two pleated cargo pockets with hook and loop closures.
- Complete with Nomex® thread, ripstop pocketing, and a brass zipper with Nomex zipper tape.
At The Supply Cache, we know how important it is for firefighters to have apparel that they can trust while on the fireline. These Nomex 7.5 oz dual compliant pants are reliable, comfortable, and perfect for the job. Add to your cart now and continue shopping through our wildland firefighting products.
- Made in the USA
- Reinforced Knees
- Waist Adjustable With Hook and Loop Take-Up Tabs
- Supplied with Finished Leg Bottoms
- Waistband Closes with a button/buttonhole
- NFPA 1975 and 1977 Certified
- Color: Navy
Specify waist (30-48) and inseam size (30-34) even sizes only.