MADPAK=Multiple Attachment Device & Personal Accessory Kit. Use this device for quickly donning and doffing fire shelters, radios, flasks, and more. This versatile tool was practically made for fire.
1. Open belt/clasp latch using thumb.
2. Attach and organize items to device having a belt clip or a belt loop up to six inches wide.
3. Close belt/clasp until latch clicks into locking position.
4. Carry using handle, or clip to any straight or curved edge or bar up to approximately 1 inch wide. Also hangs on peg/hook up to 1 inch wide.
5. Check latch before, during, and after use.
6. Attachment device will hold up to several pounds of items, tools, or equipment.
7. To remove device from clip mounted position, push or pull base on each side (behind hinge or latch) to open clip and clear belt retention tabs, then up to remove from mounted position.