Designed with a smooth and stable sleeping surface, the Big Agnes Insulated Air Core Ultra sleeping pad features larger outside tubes to cradle you on top.
- Warm, packable THERMOLITE® insulation works with a heat-reflective film to trap body heat and reflect it back at you to prevent heat loss
- This pad has an R-value of 4.5, which makes it best for adventures in cold weather; it provides considerable insulation from ground temperature
- Most sleeping pads we sell range from 1.0 (good for warm weather) to 5.5+ (for use in extreme cold); the higher the R-value, the more insulated the pad
- 3.25 in. thick pad has larger 3.5 in. outer chambers to keep you comfortably cradled in the middle of the pad
- Save your breath for the adventure ahead, and use the included upcycled pad inflation sack to inflate
- Durable, lightweight nylon double ripstop fabric is quieter than many pad materials on the market
- Aviation-grade TPU lamination technology offers a high weld strength and ultimate dependability
- Antimicrobial treatment inside the pad prevents microorganism growth
- High-volume valves with micro adjustments allow fast inflation/deflation and easy fine-tuning to your preferred firmness
- Individually inflated and tested at the Big Agnes factory, ensuring 100% quality performance
- Includes protective storage sack, replacement valve seal, 3M repair patches and a pad inflation sack made from upcycled excess pad material (color varies based on material)
Regular 72 x 20x 3.25"
Long 78 x 25x 3.25
MPN PIACUR20 & PIACUWL20