This is a discontinued item. Limited quantities are available.
An innovative solution for your sleeping comfort, now you can sleep on a slope without waking up at the bottom of your tent. The Camp Comfort™ Sleep System consists of a sleeping pad and tent floor (each sold separately), all crafted with a Stealth-Grip™ fabric to create a non-slip connection, keeping everything totally intact without any snaps or buckles.
Stealth-Grip™ Tent Floor:
Camp Comfort Tent Floor with Stealth-Grip™, Eureka!
Guaranteed Z-z-z-z's when you're sleeping on this pad, that's part of Eureka's innovative "Camp Comfort™ Sleep System." Non-slip Stealth-Grip™ surface paired with a bag of the same fabric keeps you in place, on your pad, for a great night's sleep. (Best grip achieved when pad is used on a Camp Comfort Tent Floor) Horizontal I-beam construction doesn't roll up on the sides the way vertical tubes can. Your head rests comfortably on the raised pillow.
• Comfortable, horizontal, I beam welded construction
• Manual reversible inflate/deflate valve
• Integrated hand pump for easy inflation
• A Camp Comfort™ Sleep System product
• Stuff Sack Size; 5.5 in x 15 in
• Size: 77 in x 25 in
• Height: 4 in
• Minimum Weight: 2 lb 5 oz
• R-Value: 1
• Fabric Top: Eureka! Stealth-Grip™
• Fabric Bottom: Eureka! Stealth-Grip™
• Integrated Pump: Yes
• Valve Count: 1
• Valve Material: Plastic
• Inflation Time: ~125 compressions / 2 minutes