Designed to hold just the essentials, the Fastback™ is perfect for storing items like an extra shirt, headlamp, waterproof notebook, meal bars, and more. A fire shelter is attached via a MOLLE system on the bottom of the pack and the fusee pouch is cleverly located between the fire shelter and main compartment. The durable exterior features a large, zippered pouch ideal for storing smaller items and an interior mesh compartment holds a hydration reservoir with a protected mouth hose that conveniently connects over the shoulder through a small hole at the top of the pack. The Fastback™ also features the NEW True North custom molded "Y" strap, hip belt, and back panel. The Y strap is easy to adjust with a single connecting point and the new back panels allow for greater heat stress reduction with ventilated channels for airflow.
Inside and out, the Fastback™ provides ample room to store the essential gear for a wildland firefighter while retaining the features that matter most: heat stress reduction, comfortable fit, and dependable durability.
- NEW custom molded "Y" Strap
- NFPA 1977 Certified
- Fire shelter case attachable via MOLLE system
- 4-5 fusee carrying capacity
- Built in hydration reservoir
- NEW custom molded hip belt
- NEW Custom molded back panels for improved airflow and heat stress reduction
- Compact design perfect for engine crews
- 4 lb
(fusees not included)