Radio chest harness designed for engine and dozer crews.
True North's collection of best-selling Radio Harnesses feature all the bells and whistles that their customers expect from True North® products. With adjustable pockets designed to fit all makes and models of radios and our internal suspension system that keeps harness fit stable, to upgraded, lightweight low-profile back harnesses, tje Gen 2 Radio Harnesses are even more comfortable, durable and functional than ever.
The Dozer holds your New Generation fire shelter, radio, and spare battery where it's easily accessed yet still out of the way. The pack sits comfortably on your chest without sagging or swinging due to our unique internal suspension system. This makes getting in and out of a vehicle, dozer, tractor plow, etc much easier.
• Adjustable radio pockt fits a wide range of models from larger legacy radios to smaller, modern handsets
• Front pocket fits large fire shelter
• Multiple storage througout for batteries, maps, notebooks and pens
• Low profile back harness constructed from lightweight yet durable Hypalon™
• Materials: 1000D Cordura®, Nylon Webbing, Nylon Hardware, Hypalon™
• Weight: 1.5lbs
• NFPA 1977