This Tecasafe® Plus outfit provides you protection from the flames while fighting wildland fires.
- This package consists of one pair of Tecasafe Plus 7 oz brush pants in green and a yellow Tecasafe Plus 5.8 oz brush shirt for one low price.
- Our fire resistant clothing is UL® certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977-2011 standard on protective clothing and wildland firefighting equipment.
- Not only does this firefighter clothing keep you safe, but is also soft, breathable, and comfortable to wear.
- The fire retardant properties are built in and won’t wash or wear out and the fabric retains it’s like-new look better than other protective fabrics.
The Supply Cache is proud to proud to provide our customers with the highest-quality firefighting equipment and apparel to keep them safe on the job. By bundling up our Tecasafe pants and brush shirt, you’ll receive a full outfit of fire-resistant clothing at an incredible price. Add this package to your cart now.
- Outstanding Laundered Appearance
- Long Lasting
- Cellulosic Fiber Content For Moisture Management
About Tecasafe® Plus...
• Inherently flame resistant - FR properties are built in, and won’t wash or wear out.
• UL® certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977-2011 standard on protective clothing and equipment for wildland fire fighting.
• Comfortable to wear - Soft and breathable.
• Superior moisture management because of special cellulosic fiber content.
• Exceptional durability - Outstanding abrasion resistance and better strength retention after multiple commercial washes.
• Outstanding laundered appearance - Fabric retains its like-new look and maintains permanent pressed appearance better than other protective fabrics.
• Excellent value - Long life and competitive price means the lowest cost.
- No Product Substitutions
- No Additional Discounts
- No Custom Sizes
- 3XL Shirts Available For Additional $25 Per Garment
Regular Shirt Sizing: