This is a discontinued item. Limited quantities and sizes are available.
The new spec utilizes several performance fabrics to increase protection and breathability, while maintaining a RPP (radiant protective performance) of 10. This light weight garment is a unique interface design approved by CAL FIRE. Garment meets or exceeds NFPA 1977.
- Patch Pocket located on the front right panel chest area with hook and loop flap closure
- Tapered radio pocket located on the front left panel chest area with a hook and loop flap closure
- 2" Reflective triple trim double needle stitched around sleeve
- 2" Reflective triple trim double needle stitched around front and back panels
- Hook and loop cuff tabs 2" up from the sleeve hem
- Two fabric design - lightweight body for THL performance, sleeves constructed of heavier fabric for enhanced TPP (single layer, no liner)
- Stand up style collar with hook and loop closure
- Hanger loop located at the inside center back of the coat below the collar
- Microphone Tab shall be located on the Front Left Panel shoulder area above the Radio Pocket
- Zippered front closure mounted on Nomex tape and stitched to prevent direct contact with the body
- Made with multiple TenCate fabrics to achieve Cal Fire spec