This is a discontinued item. Limited sizes and quantities are available.
True North's 5.8 oz Tecasafe Plus fabric (or equivalent) provides the same level of protection while remaining lightweight and breathable for optimal moisture management. The enhanced design of True North's best selling, certified to NFPA 1977 Brush Shirt offers greater durability as well as superior product fit and features.
Women's version available HERE
- Inherently flame resistant
- Two chest pockets with hook and loop closures
- Adjustable hook and loop cuff closures to keep the dirt out
- Convenient sleeve pocket with pen slot
- Innovative adjustable collar that can be worn up or folded down and secured
- High temperature rated button fasteners
- Resistant to UV light fading
- Lightweight, breathable fabric for optimal moisture management
- Well tailored yet roomy enough for easy movement
- Offered in both Plus Level and Pro Level fabrics that are made in the USA