Termed "the world's toughest duffel,” the AMABILIS® 80L bag packs in a wide range of performance features guaranteed to meet gear needs in both structure and wildland fire markets. The waterproof tarpaulin fabric and armor-plated SuperFabric® bottom offer a lifetime of reliability, while the heavy duty handle and padded adjustable shoulder strap gives you versatility and comfort while on the move. Military grade metal hardware, burly zippers, a full lining and internal bound seams add to this bag’s long lasting durability. Coming in tough with a slash, abrasion and water-resistant construction, this duffel is ideal for the professional who wants a heavy-duty bag that will perform well and last a long time. With a penchant for chewing up and spitting out rugged environments, this well-sized 80L duffel can take your best shot and keep going.
- Double layer, military-grade tarpaulin body
- Ceramic armor-plated SuperFabric® bottom that is water resistant
- Slash and abrasion resistant for greater durability
- #10 YKK main zipper provides full length access
- Top or side load options for easy gear storage and access
- Outside accessory pocket for smart phones or wallets
- Large internal zippered pocket stores belongings or wet or dirty clothes.
- Adjustable and padded shoulder strap
- Heavy duty and comfortable grab handle
- Exterior Velcro patch for Department insignias
- Mil-spec metal hardware and durable heat-shrunk cord ends
- All internal seams are bound for finish and durability
- Material is easy to keep contaminent-free with soap and warm water
- Capacity: 80L; 4,882 cu. in
- Dimensions: 30" x 14"
- Weight: 3.7 LBS
- Premium waterproof tarpaulin fabric in red
- Armor-plated SuperFabric® bottom in black