Termed "the world's toughest duffel,” the AMABILIS® 25L bag packs in a wide range of performance features guaranteed to meet gear needs in both structure and wildland fire markets. The waterproof tarpaulin fabric and armor-plated SuperFabric® bottom offer a lifetime of reliability, while the heavy duty handle and padded adjustable shoulder strap gives you versatility and comfort while on the move. Military grade metal hardware, burly zippers, a full lining and internal bound seams add to this bag’s long lasting durability. Coming in tough with a slash, abrasion and water-resistant construction, this duffel is ideal for the professional who wants a heavy-duty bag that will perform well in rugged environments and will last a long time. Its 25L size is perfect as a go bag, or for when traveling light and keeping your gear tight is preferred.
- Dimensions: 18" x 10"
- Volume: 25 liters / 1,515 cu. In
- Double layer, military-grade tarpaulin body
- Ceramic armor-plated SuperFabric® bottom that is water resistant
- Slash and abrasion resistant for greater durability
- #8 YKK main zipper provides full length access
- Outside accessory pocket for smart phones, wallets and more
- Internal zippered security pocket to safely stores valuables
- D-ring enables main zipper to be locked
- Adjustable and padded shoulder strap
- Heavy duty and comfortable grab handle
- Exterior Velcro patch for Department insignias
- Mil-spec metal hardware and durable heat-shrunk cord ends
- All internal seams are bound for finish and durability