This is a discontinued item. Limited quantities and sizes are available.
State of the art Wildland and Station/EMS boot.
• NFPA 1999-2013
• NFPA 1977-2011
• ASTM F2413-2011
• CAN/CSA Z195-2009
• Upper Material: Waterproof leather
• Color: Black
• Inside: CROSSTECH®
• Sole: Airpower® X
• HAIX® Secura Liner
• HAIX® Sun Reflect Leather
• HAIX® Climate System
• HAIX® AS System
• Leg height: 9 inches
• HAIX® Protective toe cap with rubber cap for additional protection against abrasion.
• HAIX® Certified Orthopedic System: pressure relief, cushioning, correction of foot position correct posture and muscular balance.
• Specify size: Men 7-14 & half sizes
• Women 5 -10 & half sizes for special order only; please call 800-839-0821 to place your order.
• HAIX® Climate System uses the pumping movement, which permits air circulation with every step - moist air is released and fresh air comes in through the vent holes at the top of the boot.
• HAIX® Secura Liner will never pull out or wrinkle up with use over time. A system not duplicated anywhere in the world, the liner is firmly secured and sealed along with the upper leather beneath the sole. Once the sole is affixed to the boot, foam is injected into the sole to permanently seal the liner and ensure long lasting water-proofness and insulation from temperature extremes.
• Sun Reflect leather reduces the heating effect of the upper leather by direct sunlight. Sunlight is reflected by the leather, keeping the leather and the feet cooler.
• Upper Material: soft and supple waterproof leather, hydrophobic, breathable.
• HAIX® Arch Support (AS) System supports the natural curvature of the foot. Toes and joints have thereby sufficiently more space. Keeps foot in the best position for optimal foot health.
• Moisture Barrier CROSSTECH® footwear, 4 layers with inner Cambrelle lining, abrasion resistant, softly padded with breathable foam. Waterproof, breathable, bacteria and chemical resistant, bloodborne pathogen resistant.
• Anatomically formed and well-padded composite protective toe cap to meet ASTM 2413-11 and CAN/CSA Z 195-2009 standard for personal protection- protective footwear.
• Protective Flexible Midsole: Flexible protective and metal-free, cast into the midsole, to meet ASTM F2413-11 and CAN/CSA Z195-2009 standard for personal protection- protective footwear.
• Sole: Extremely slip resistant rubber sole with PU wedge which is fuel, oil, and skid resistant, with a non-marking, self-cleaning tread. Excellent insulation against heat and cold. Sole is heat resistant and antistatic.
• Insole: Anatomically formed, quick change, machine washable insert with excellent moisture absorption and quick drying qualities.
• Footbed: Anatomically formed TEXON (fleece) absorbs moisture and supports ankle.
• Other: Anatomically formed and softly padded tongue, integrated heel bend, raised tip, Patented HAIX® Lacing System: combined lacing and zipper unit, smooth external TPU toe cap.
WALK-IN BOOT FITTING INFORMATION:
TSC takes boot fittings seriously and we want to be certain that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. For your convenience and to assure there will be a qualified boot fitter available on-site when you arrive, we recommend you call ahead to schedule an appointment.