The Citadel wildland fire pant offers great all around protection. 7.2oz Advance material throughout for ultimate protection and durability. XVent technology provides air flow allowing body heat to escape and fresh air to circulate.
Breathable: “XVent” provides air flow allowing body heat to escape.
Comfortable: Seamless crotch design minimizes chafing
Fit & Mobility: Articulated areas along with an aggressive cut provide excellent fit and mobility
Durable: Double reinforced in rear, knee, and instep areas with Advance 7.2oz material
- Advance 7.2oz (Kevlar/Nomex/Ripstop) material
- Patent Pending “XVent” Technology
- Minimize chafing with a new underside pattern design
- Articulated areas provide excellent comfort and fit
- Aggressively cut for maximum mobility
- Double reinforced in rear, knee, and instep areas with Advance 7.2oz material
- Super tough black oxidized YKK fly zipper assures a long life
- Double closure system with Mil-Spec Velcro and melamine button makes a solid closure system which gives redundancy and reliability in the field
- UL® Dual Certified to current NFPA 1977 & 1975 Specifications
- Certified to Meet the Requirements of CAL/OSHA Regulation 3406 (c) (1)
- Backed by Coaxsher's 100% Guarantee
|Waist||29 - 31"||32 - 34"||35 - 38"||39 - 42"||43 - 46"||47 - 50"|
Inseam lengths: 28", 30", 32", 34", 36"