Thigh mounted, ambidextrous fire shelter pouch ideal for situations not requiring a line pack or wildland vest. Compatible with the new generation fire shelters with a tri-fold, hook and loop closure flap with a quick ejection strap. Body constructed of Mil-C-43734, Class 3 water repellent 11-ounce 1000-denier nylon with 1/8" closed cell foam padded core.
• Aero-Spacer™ Dri-Lex® lining next to your thigh for moisture reduced comfort.
• Adjustable 2" leg straps with elastic ends and embedded rubberized straps which minimize shifting while allowing the strap to expand with muscle movement.
• Quick release buckles from the belt extender and leg straps allow the pouch to completely detach without removing your belt.
• One side fusee pouches. (3 fusee capacity)
• Two side accessory pockets.
• Use the Thigh Mount Fire Shelter with your own belt.
• Sold exclusively by The Supply Cache
• Made in the USA
4 In stock