• Fabric: 48% Modacrylic/37% cellulosic/15% para-aramid, 7 oz weight
• Classified by Underwriter Laboratories as compliant to NFPA 1977- current edition
• Two welted hip pockets with pocket flaps with Velcro® closure
• Pleated cargo pockets on both legs with flaps with Velcro® closure
• Reinforced knees
• Adjustable waist with Velcro® take ups
• Outseams are reinforced by double topstitching entire length
• Waistband closes with button and buttonhole
• Hook and loop take up tabs on leg bottoms
• Nomex® Rip Stop pocketing
• Brass zipper with Nomex® zipper tape
• Sewn throughout with Nomex® thread
• Made in the USA
• Specify waist (30-48) and inseam size (30-36) even sizes only
TenCate Tecasafe® Plus is engineered to provide unbeatable electric arc and flash fire protection that lasts twice as long as FR treated cotton fabrics. Yet the soft and lightweight fabric provides unmatched comfort. It is also comforting to know that Tecasafe® fabric's inherent protection will never wash or wear out. Manufactured in the USA by Topps Safety Apparel Inc, a leader in flame resistant protective clothing. Meets the NFPA 1977 Standard, 2005 Edition, and is UL listed.
If you're not wearing protective work clothing made with TenCate Tecasafe® Plus fabric, demand it. Your safety may depend on it.
Inherently flame resistant - FR properties are built in, and won't wash or wear out. Exceeds NFPA 70E HRC 2 and NFPA 2112 performance standards.
Comfortable to wear - Soft and breathable. Superior moisture management because of special cellulosic fiber content.
Exceptional durability - Outstanding abrasion resistance and better strength retention after multiple commercial washes.
Outstanding laundered appearance - Fabric retains its like-new look and maintains permanent pressed appearance better than other protective fabrics.
Excellent value - Long life cycle and competitive price means lowest cost.