Loaded with features that make them comfortable to wear, Crew Boss™ Advanced (Kevlar/Nomex®) Brush Pants are ideal for wildland fire fighters. Constructed of 60% Kevlar/40% Nomex® IIIA, Advance ripstop fabric is incredibly tough. Advance fabric offers superior durability, abrasion resistance. UL® certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977-2011 standard on protective clothing and equipment for wildland fire fighting. Complies with CAL/OSHA Regulation 3406 (c) (1) Federal State Test 191 Method 5903.2. Made in the USA.
These Khaki 7.0 oz. Advance Brush Pants feature:
• Elastic back band for ultimate freedom and comfort.
• Seven oversized belt loops to accept 2" web belts.
• Two generous rear pockets.
• Oversized, extra-deep front slash pockets.
• Extra roomy leg and seat cut.
• Original crotch reinforcement panel.
• Unidirectional bellow thigh pockets with full flap closures.
• Hook and loop ankle straps covered with Nomex® fabric for heat resistance.
• Brass, self-locking zippered fly with snap closure.
• Nomex® thread throughout.
• Stress points bartacked at 10 locations for maximum durability.
• ISO 9001 registered and certified by Underwriters Laboratories Inc.®
Choose Waist and Inseam sizes.