These brush pants are loaded with features that make them comfortable to wear
- Elastic back band for ultimate freedom and comfort.
- Seven oversized belt loops to accept 2" web belts.
- Two generous rear pockets.
- Oversized, extra-deep front slash pockets.
These Crew Boss™ Advanced (Kevlar/Nomex®) Brush Pants are ideal for wildland firefighters. Constructed of 60% Kevlar/40% Nomex® IIIA, Advance ripstop fabric is incredibly tough. Advance fabric offers superior durability, abrasion resistance. UL certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977-2011 standard on protective clothing and equipment for wildland firefighting. Complies with CAL/OSHA Regulation 3406 (c) (1) Federal State Test 191 Method 5903.2.
- Extra roomy leg and seat cut.
- Original crotch reinforcement panel.
- Unidirectional bellow thigh pockets with full flap closures.
- Hook and loop ankle straps covered with Nomex® fabric for heat resistance.
- Brass, self-locking zippered fly with snap closure.
- Nomex® thread throughout.
- Stress points bartacked at 10 locations for maximum durability.
- ISO 9001 registered and certified by Underwriters Laboratories Inc.®
- Made in the USA
Choose Waist and Inseam sizes.