These khaki brush pants provide superior fire protection for our brave men and women wildland firefighters.
- Specifically designed for wildland professionals and their unique fire protection needs.
- Our flame-resistant clothing meets or exceeds the current NFPA 1977 standards on protective clothing for wildland firefighting and is UL listed.
- Not only do these brush pants offer protection from wildland fires, but are comfortable to wear as well.
Sold exclusively from The Supply Cache, these khaki Tecasafe® Plus pants are manufactured by Topps Safety Apparel Inc., a leader in flame resistant protective clothing. Made to exceed fire safety standards, these brush pants will provide you with the protection you need to fight wildland fires. Make your own safety a priority and add these to your cart now.
- Material: 48% Modacrylic / 37% Cellulosic / 15% Para-aramid
- Weight: 7 oz Per Square Yard
- Two Welted Hip Pockets with Pocket Flaps and Velcro® Closure
- Reinforced Knees
- Adjustable Waist with Velcro Take-Ups
- Double Top-Stitching Reinforces the Outseams
- Nomex® Ripstop Pocketing
- Brass Zipper with Nomex Zipper Tape
- Hook and Loop Take-up Tabs on Leg Bottoms
- Made in the USA
Specify Waist and Inseam Sizes:
- Even Waist Size 30 - 48
- Inseam Size 30, 32, 34 or 36