This boot ships direct from the manufacturer. Core sizing typically ships within 10 business days and non-stock sizing typically ships within 30 days.
This is the original Smokejumper 400VLTT boot that set the standard in the forest industry. It's been imitated by virtually every boot manufacturer in the world. But when it comes to the quality of materials and care in craftsmanship, there is absolutely no comparison. Its unsurpassed heritage has spread from wildland fire fighters to hunters, construction workers to truckers, and others who live in their boots and expect the very best. Hand-sewn, stitch-down construction provides the flexibility and comfort that cannot be achieved any other way. If you want the original boot that aced the test of time, this one's for you.
Meets or exceeds requirements of NFPA 1977-2011 31DR, Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting.
Since these boots drop ship straight from the manufacturer, please note that this item will ship separately from other items on your order.
• 10 inch uppers
• Black, smooth, premium full-grain, oil-tanned, water resistant leather
• Four rows of lock stitching for rock-solid durability
• Completely rebuildable and resoleable for years of extended life and value (charges will apply)
• Lace-in tongue guard and leather laces included
• Comes with extra pair of synthetic laces and 1 oz Obenauf's heavy duty boot paste
• Made in the USA
• Women's and custom sizes available by special order only.
WALK-IN BOOT FITTING INFORMATION:
TSC takes boot fittings seriously and we want to be certain that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. For your convenience and to assure there will be a qualified boot fitter available on-site when you arrive, we recommend you call ahead to schedule an appointment.