Class A WD881 Foam, 55 gallons, Phos-Chek
This item drop ships direct from the manufacturer. Shipments typically arrive within 10 business days.
Water, as it is converted into steam, has tremendous capacity to absorb and carry away heat. Unfortunately, water's strong surface tension causes it to bead up and roll off most fuels and away from heat too fast to be able to absorb its full heat capacity.
- Stretches out the water droplet into a bubble and holds it that way, increasing its heat absorbing surface
- Penetrates deep into Class A fuels
- Phos-Chek® bonds with carbon like a magnet holding the water against the fuel
- Grabs onto smoke greatly increasing visibility and reducing knockdown time
- Protects structures and fuels by blanketing the surface with bubbles
- Increases firefighter safety through quicker knockdown and increased overhaul properties
- Reduces the amount of water needed to fight a fire because it uses it much more effectively
- Less property damage
- Reduction of toxic products of combustion into the environment
- Preservation of fire scene for arson investigation
For more information, download the Phos-Chek® WD 881 Class A foam MSDS here.
Due to oversize or custom packaging and weight, this product requires additional shipping fees based on quantity at checkout.