True North's 7 oz Tecasafe Plus Brush Pant is made with a quality fabric that is lightweight and breathable to allow for optimal moisture management while providing exceptional protection. Enhanced design of True North's best selling wildland pant is certified to NFPA 1977 standards and offers greater durability as well as superior product fit and features.
- Inherently flame resistant
- Tru-Fit micro-adjustable waist band
- Extra large gusseted cargo pockets with hook and loop closure
- Self-locking full metal zipper
- Fully adjustable hook and loop ankle straps to keep the dirt out
- Multiple pockets, including slash style front pockets and large back pockets
- Heavy duty bar tack stitching at stress points for rugged wear
- Well tailored yet roomy enough for easy movement
Pro Level fabric available Here.