This is a discontinued item. Limited quantities and sizes are available.
Tecasafe® Plus yellow brush shirt provides you ultimate protection from the heat and flames while fighting fires.
- Tecasafe Plus is a flame resistant fabric that delivers NFPA 70E, Category 2 electric arc protection.
- This fire resistant clothing not only offers protection from the fire but is comfortable to wear as well.
- UL® certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977-2011 standards on protective clothing and equipment for wildland firefighting.
The Tecasafe Plus brush shirt is ideal for the brave men and women fighting wildfires around the country. Inherently flame resistant as well as comfortable, you’ll have the peace of mind knowing that you're wearing this protective material. With excellent appearance after washes, incredible durability, and at an exceptional price, this fire-resistant clothing is a must buy.
- Fabric: 48% Modacrylic / 37% Cellulosic / 15% Para-aramid
- Weight: 5.8 oz
- Color: Yellow
- Two double stitched breast pockets with hook and loop flaps
- Hook and Loop Adjustments on Sleeve Cuffs
- Heat Resistant Melamine Buttons
- Pencil Pocket on Left Sleeve
- Sewn With Nomex® Thread
- Made in the USA
|Size||Chest||Reg Sleeve||Long Sleeve|