This is a discontinued item. Limited quantities and sizes are available.
These high-quality, fire-resistant brush pants will help keep you protected while on the firelines.
- Manufactured in the USA by Topps Safety Apparel Inc., leaders in fire resistant clothing for wildland firefighters.
- These brush pants are specifically engineered to provide protection for the brave men and women fighting wildfires.
- Not only do these brush pants keep you protected, but are incredibly durable and comfortable to wear.
The Supply Cache knows the importance of wildland firefighters having gear that they can rely on to keep them safe while on the job. We don’t sell anything that isn’t the highest quality, including our fire-resistant clothing. These comfortable brush pants will provide you with the protection you need to stay safe on the job.
- Features Velcro® Cargo Pockets, Waist Tab, Pull Tab Leg Closures, and Rear Pocket Closures.
- Color: Spruce Green
- NFPA 1977 UL Certified, 2005 Edition
- Nomex® Fabric
- Button and Locking Zipper Front Closure
Specify Waist Size and Inseam Sizes:
Even Waist Size: 30 - 48
Inseam Size: 30, 32, or 34