This item ships direct from the manufacturer and is built upon request. Please allow adequate time for manufacturing and shipping. ETA from time of order to arrival is 4-6 weeks.
A tank, a live hose reel, crosslay, foam system(s), and or patient transport, with a fire pump that can be combined into a single one-piece assembly slipped onto a small truck, ATV, trailer, or boat. This unit can be used for flowing water and or foam on a structural fire, car fire, marine fire, wildfire, and confined space fires. This unit is very effective in parking garages, commercial and industrial buildings, stadiums, arenas, and parking lots.
- 75 gallon fully baffled propylene water tank
- 6.5 hp twin impeller fire pump
- 70 gpm at 10 psi, 40 gpm at 100 psi, and 20 gpm and 125 psi
- 1.5 gallons integrated fuel tank
- Lighted control panel
- 1.5 inch tank to pump 1/4 turn ball valve
- Multiple outlets manifold
- 1.5 inch and 1 inch service lines with cap and chain
- Stoke(s) basket area
- Open storage compartment
- Enclosed storage compartment
Dimensions and Weight
- Dry Weight 345 lbs. Wet Weight 971 lbs
- 48" x 54"
Please choose carefully as returns are not able to be accepted on this custom built unit.