This item ships direct from the manufacturer and is built upon request. Please allow adequate time for manufacturing and shipping. ETA from time of order to arrival is 4-6 weeks.
A tank, a live hose reel and/or crosslay, a portable fire pump and/or a
compressed air foam system (CAFS), with an engine: these can be
combined into a single one-piece assembly that can be slipped onto a
truck bed, trailer, or into a body and used for flowing water and or foam
on a structural fire, car fire or wildfire.
- 200 gallon fully baffled propylene water tank
- 20hp mid range fire pump
- 265gpm at 50psi, 190gpm at 100psi, 115gpm at 150psi and 45gpm at 200psi
- 3 gallon fuel tank
- Lighted control panel
- Low profile electric rewind hose reel
- 1 inch x 100 foot booster hose
- 2.5 inch tank to pump 1/4 turn ball valve
- Steel manifold with multiple outlets
- 1.5 inch service line with cap and chain
- 3/4 inch pressurized garden hose connection
Dimensions and Weight
- Dry Weight 615 lbs. Wet Weight 2285 lbs
- 48" x 96"
Please choose carefully as returns are not able to be accepted on this custom built unit.