The Incident Command Vest is ideally suited for wildland firefighting operations as well as incident command operations at the local, state or federal level including FEMA and homeland security activities. Constructed of a durable mil-spec nylon mesh exterior (Mil-C-8061) with Dri-Lex comfort lining for maximum moisture management. The vest zippers in the front with side drawcord adjustments to accommodate a range of body sizes.
- Constructed of a durable mil-spec nylon mesh exterior (Mil-C-8061) with Dri-Lex® comfort lining
- Fire Shelter pouch attaches to back of vest and conveniently swings and re-attaches under right arm when entering a vehicle. Fire Shelter pouch is completely detachable
- Left front features an adjustable radio attachment (fits Bendix/King and smaller digital radios), an adjacent cell phone pocket with pen holders, and a left shoulder GPS/compass pouch
- A multi-purpose utility pouch (5”W x 1½”D x 5”H) is located beneath the radio attachment.
- Mod-U-Lox Pouch Attachment System is located next to utility pouch on left side of vest. Enables the addition of numerous accessory pouches sold separately.
- Right front of the vest has two zippered, gusseted utility pockets
- Side adjustments accommodate a wide range of body sizes.
- A concealed zippered pouch is located on the inside of the left front panel
- Hydration compartment accepts a 100-ounce bladder (bladder sold separately).
- Fits up to 50” chest
Compatible Flagging Dispenser Here
Compatible Small Utility Pouch Here