Tested over tens of thousands of overtime hours, cutting chain after chain of fireline, the workhorse of wildland packs enters its next decade of service with ergonomic improvements, even more durability, and now with harnessing specifically designed for women.
Simplified sister of the HOTSHOT, our HOTSHOT TL (Top Load) is the next generation of the trusted HOT TOP—the gas-station on your back, your pillow for that 0400 dirt nap, your BFF that carries what gets you to the next shift safe, strong, and healthy. We are now offering it in women's-specific harnessing. It’s your home away from home, and built to last.
Images with kitted out bag shown for demonstration purposes only. Hydration sold separately
- Draw-cord shroud access to main compartment allows maximum volume, extreme overloads, and limited internal organization
- Low-riding lumbar design for efficiency during ground-level work, whether sawyer, swamper, or scraper
- Angled pack bottom combines with compression straps to eliminate shelter slap and chafe
- Structured belt, compatible with MOLLE- or buckle-attach accessories, provides support for equipment
- Internal hydration sleeve designed around Hydrapak® 3.1L OHY reservoir; can also hold certain 5L reservoirs
- Retailored wing pockets’ low-cut front enables firefighter to reach fuel and water bottles while wearing pack
- Wing pockets hold up to three fuel bottles, three water bottles (40oz Hydroflask®, FSS bottle) or one 64oz Hydroflask® growler per side
- Redesigned lower lid-attach system secures two fuel bottles, giving a carry option where H2O contamination is a concern
- 8-10 fusees can be carried between two dedicated fusee sleeves (4-5 per side)
- Fusees fully zip away for rotor-wing crew shuttles
- External detail pocket gives easy access to small items like headlamps, flagging, and batteries
- Haul handle on upper yoke can also double as location for hanging fiber tape and flagging
- Daisy chains over shoulder pads for hanging accessories and other goods