With improved fit and added considerable arc protection, the Shield™ Gen III Jacket builds upon its predecessor to reach new heights of protection, freedom and style.
The Shield™ Jacket, aptly named for its ability to shield workers from outrageous weather, has more than earned its status as stalwart protector. The Gen III Jacket offers an improved fit that reshaped the jacket sleeves and added shirt-style cuffs with adjustable snap closures, plus new drop tail hem and stretchy shock cords with lock adjustments at sides for greater adjustment control. The optional hood now utilizes upgraded on-and-off snap closures, with streamlined fit at the neck and a stretchy shock cord with lock adjustments at the facial opening. Reinforcement in high wear areas have been amplified with abrasion-resistant Pioneer fabric, including the side and chest pocket openings, elbows, forearms and cuffs. The Jacket’s core strengths remain firmly in place; Polartec® Power Shield FR fabric blends in Polartec® Power Grid 4-way stretch fleece for maximum warmth, minimal weight and ultimate breathability. Durable, FR membrane on the outer surface rebuffs 98% of wind, while the water-repellent outer shell keeps light rain and snow at bay. Specify size: Small - 2XLarge (Tall sizes available).
• Inherently fire and arc-resistant
• Breathable FR membrane blocks 98% of wind
• Durable water repellency is perfect for fending off light rain showers and snow
• 4-way stretch grid fabric maximizes warmth, minimizes weight
• Improved fit; reshaped jacket sleeves, shirt-style cuffs with adjustable snap closures, and stretchy shock cords at sides
• Additional reinforcement in high wear areas with abrasion resistant Pioneer fabric, including the side and chest pocket openings, elbows, forearms and cuffs
• Newly added drop tail rear hem for increased coverage
• Zippered chest hand-warmer pockets with storm flaps and left sleeve zippered pocket with 2 pen slots
• No-lift underarm gussets and extra long sleeves for better reach
• Upgrade Optional Zippered Hood; on-and-off snap closures, streamlined fit at neck with stretchy shock cord at facial opening.
• NFPA 70E (does not meet the requirements of NFPA 2112)
• CAT 4, Arc Rating 40 cal/cm2
• Made in the USA
• Polartec® Power Shield FR® Fabric: 17.5 oz./sq yd -- 43%, Viscose, 39% Modacrylic, 15% Para Aramid, 3% Spandex
Also available: Detachable Hood
|Size||Chest||Regular Sleeve||Tall Sleeve|