- These wildland fire boots have a 10” upper made of premium full-grain leather, oil-tanned and water-resistant.
- Made with four rows of lock stitching for rock-solid durability.
- Lace-in tongue guard and laces are included (leather and nylon).
The Supply Cache understands the necessity of high quality and innovative gear and apparel. To effectively protect the communities they serve a wildland firefighter must be outfitted appropriately to ensure their safety while on the job. These wildland fire boots are made to be incredibly durable as well as comfortable and are only available from us. Add to your cart now and continue shopping for all of your firefighting needs.
- Made in the USA
- Vibram Full Lug Soles & Heels
- Built on the 55 Arch-Ease® Last
- Brass Hooks & Eyes
- Boots can be resoled & rebuilt (fees apply)
WALK-IN BOOT FITTING INFORMATION:
TSC takes boot fittings seriously and we want to be certain that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. For your convenience and to assure there will be a qualified boot fitter available on-site when you arrive, we recommend you call ahead to schedule an appointment.