This is a discontinued item. Limited quantities and sizes are available.
This go-to Nomex® fleece jacket offers lightweight, breathable, wind-resistant, water-repellent warmth that's inherently fire resistant. The permanent protection won't melt, drip, or support combustion in the air. It cannot be washed out or worn away.
- Inherently fire and arc resistant DuPont™ Nomex® fleece
- Lofted, lightweight, wind resistant fleece retains body heat
- Extra long sleeves with glove cuffs for extra coverage
- Full-Length Zip Front with Stand-Up Collar
- Zippered chest and hand warmer pockets with two inner cargo pockets
- Drop-tail rear hem for extra coverage
- HRC2, Arc Rating 17 cal/cm2
- NFPA 70E
- Cal Fire Approved
- DuPont™ Nomex® III A FR Fabric: 8.7 oz/sq yd
|Size||Chest||Regular Sleeve||Tall Sleeve|