Kestrel 5500FW Fire Weather Meter Pro LiNK, Nielsen Kellerman
Kestrel 5500FW Fire Weather Meter Pro LiNK, Nielsen Kellerman Pre-order Now and Receive Real-Time Shipping Updates
The Kestrel 5500FW Fire Weather Meter Pro provides NIST-traceable accuracy, reliability and usability when it matters most. Measure every environmental condition plus PIG and FDFM and view trends with on-screen data graphing. Drop-proof, dust-proof, waterproof and able to withstand extreme environments without damage, your Kestrel Fire Weather meter can stand up to the abuses of work on a fire line wherever you’re assigned.
The Kestrel 5500FW Fire Weather Meter Pro offers a large, high-resolution and contrast display and highly readable numerals. The Kestrel 5500FW also includes a built-in dual color backlight, extra-strong polycarbonate lens and single AA battery operation. In addition to measuring the current environmental conditions, the Kestrel 5500F tracks and logs over 10,000 sets of time-stamped data, providing a complete history of conditions on the fire from the moment you arrive.
- Measures wind speed and direction, temperature, humidity, barometric pressure and altitude
- 14 total meteorological parameters measured, calculated and displayed real-time and stored in memory for monitoring trends
- Probability of Ignition (PIG) and Fine Dead Fuel Moisture (FDFM) built-in for readings with no reference tables needed
- CR2032 Coin cell battery (average life 300 hours)
- Quick and consistently accurate measurements reduce the risk of human error possible with manual weather kits
- Large, hi-res, hi-contrast, graphic display is perfectly readable in the brightest sunlight and is backlit for nighttime use
- Rugged (drop tested to MIL-STD-810G standards), waterproof (sealed to IP67 standards) and floats