FOR BULLARD'S RATCHET SUSPENSION HELMETS PRODUCED AFTER MARCH 1, 2008
This ratchet suspension replacement is highly adjustable to ensure that your firefighting helmet stays snug as you work.
- Wide, square-shaped suspension tabs slide into square shaped grooves in the helmet to make sure that it stays in place.
- This wildland firefighting gear is complete with a cotton brow pad (RBP cotton) to ensure comfort.
- The 6-point sure-lock ratchet system is designed to adjust to any size of head.
With your firefighting helmet being one of the most important pieces of your protective gear, you want to ensure that it fits perfectly on your head. If your ratchet suspension has been worn out or has broken for any reason, you need to get a replacement as soon as possible. Add this to your cart now.
- Made in the USA
- Two Vertical Adjustment Positions in the Front & Rear
- Rear Leather Pad Sold Separately
• Rear Leather Pad sold separately