Be ready to respond with these dual-compliant stationwear pants that will help you go faster from the station to the fire.
- These are the first pants on the market to receive both NFPA 1975 Stationwear and NFPA 1977, 2011 Wildland Fire Certification.
- This CrewBoss Stationwear pant is an essential piece of wildland firefighting apparel for uniforms.
- The perfect pant for any urban interface, EMT, or rural firefighter.
- Made of NFPA certified fire-resistant Tecasafe Plus™ Plus material.
When it comes to wildland firefighting, you’ve got to be ready to go at any point during the day to help keep your community safe. These dual-compliant CrewBoss Stationwear BDU offers strength, durability, comfort, and will have you ready to go to the fire scene.
- Made in the USA
- Complies with CAL/OSHA Regulation 3406 (c) (1) Federal State Test 191 Method 5903.2
- Dual-Compliant to Meet Both NFPA 1977 and NFPA 1975 Standards for Wildland Firefighting and Protective Station Wear
Choose Waist AND Inseam sizes when ordering