Bullard Wildfire helmets are specifically engineered to meet the special needs of wildland/forestry firefighters. Manufactured from heat-resistant thermoplastic for superior impact and penetration protection, Wildfire helmets meet and exceed the performance specifications of NFPA 1977-2005. These hart hats also exceed all major state fire codes for wildland firefighting.
Pin Lock suspension allows you to set your suspension and forget it, like your baseball cap. Please see #204-2040H for ratcheting suspension version.
• Pin Lock-Ultra Suspension (snap in place pin adjustment)
• High-heat thermoplastic outer shell A specially formulated advanced color-through thermoplastic shell with the ultimate in impact and penetration resistance.
• Under brim anti-glare strip Increases the wearer’s ability for clear, unobstructed vision free of light glare.
• Scotchlite reflective markings Highest quality reflective material available; retains reflectivity to 500º F (260º C). No burning, cracking or peeling.
• Three goggle clips keep your goggles in place; no slipping or sliding on the helmet.
• Adjustable chinstrap included. Replacements are available and sold separately.
• Durable and comfortable leather ratchet cover included and is replaceable in case of damage.
• Includes an absorbent cotton brow pad and vertical adjustment capabilities for optimal comfort and fit. Replacement cotton brow pads are sold separately.
• Velcro® attachments inside shell
• NFPA 1977 Certified ANSI/ISEA Z89.1, Type I, Class E & G Compliant
• Made in the USA
Mfg. Part #FH911H