This is a discontinued item. Limited quantities and sizes are available.
When comfort is a priority, you'll appreciate all the bells and whistles of the Big Agnes Insulated Q-Core Deluxe pad. It provides the ultimate sleep experience, keeping you warm throughout the night.
- PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation working with a heat reflective barrier traps body heat and reflects it back, so you stay comfortable as the temperatures drop
- This pad has an R-value of 4.3, which makes it best for adventures in cold weather; it provides considerable insulation from ground temperature
- Most sleeping pads we sell range from 1.0 (good for warm weather) to 5.5+ (for use in extreme cold); the higher the R-value, the more insulated the pad
- 3.5 in. thick pad has larger 4.25 in. outer chambers to keep you comfortably cradled in the middle of the pad
- Save your breath and use the included upcycled pad inflation sack to inflate
- Quilted top and a lightweight stretchy nylon-spandex fabric provides a soft-touch, cushioned pillowy sleeping surface
- Durable nylon double ripstop bottom is quieter than other pad materials on the market
- Proprietary offset I-Beam construction reduces weight and provides consistent stability and comfort
- Aviation-grade TPU lamination technology offers a high weld strength and ultimate dependability
- Antimicrobial treatment inside the pad prevents microorganism growth
- High-volume valves with micro adjustments allow fast inflation/deflation and easy fine-tuning to your preferred firmness
- Individually inflated and tested at the Big Agnes factory, ensuring 100% quality performance
- Includes protective storage sack, replacement valve seal, 3M repair patches and a pad inflation sack made from upcycled excess pad material (color varies based on material)
Regular 72 x 20 x 3.25"
Long 78 x 20 x 3.25
MPN PQCDR20 & PQCDL20