XL Wildland Helmet -Full Brim w/ Ratchet Suspension, (FH911XL), Bullard
Bullard Wildfire® helmets are specifically engineered to meet the special needs of wildland/forestry firefighters. Manufactured from heat-resistant thermoplastic for superior impact and penetration protection, Wildfire helmets meet and exceed the performance specifications of NFPA 1977-2011. These helmets also exceed all major state fire codes for wildland firefighting.
This helmet style is 3/4" longer and 1/2" wider than the Bullard Wildfire Helmet. If you would like the standard wildland fire helmet please order part number 204-2040H.
• Easy to adjust Flex-Gear® ratchet sizing suspension
• Thermoplastic shell
• Reflective lime-yellow stripes
• Three goggle clips
• Adjustable chinstrap
• Comfortable 6-point suspension
• Leather ratchet cover
• Absorbent cotton brow pad
• Velcro® attachments inside shell
• NFPA 1977-2011 Certified
• Made in the USA
• Specify Red, White or Yellow
Shipping only available in the USA.