RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Your complete satisfaction is important to us. We will refund or exchange any unused merchandise that is returned within 30 days of receipt. Merchandise must be in original product packing and in resalable condition. Exchanges will incur additional shipping charges. Please note that shipping and handling costs will not be refunded unless the return is being made due to an order error on our part.
How to Return an Item:
1. All items being returned must be assigned a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA #). This number will provide us with the information we need to process the return in a timely manner and to make sure that the proper account receives the credit. You may obtain an RMA number in one of two ways:
A. For quickest service, call us at: 1-800-839-0821 and one of our customer service representatives will be happy to assist you.
B. E-mail our service department at firstname.lastname@example.org and a customer service representative will answer your inquiry within a timely manner.
2. Write down the RMA# you received in the space provided here. RMA#_____________
3. Write down your Order # in the space provided here. Order#_____________
4. Repack the item(s). Please write the RMA# on the outside of the shipping box you are sending your item(s) back in. Please include inside the box a copy of this completed sheet.
5. You can ship the item(s) back via your preferred method, and we recommend insuring the package for your protection. The Supply Cache cannot be responsible for returns that are lost or misdirected in shipping. We can only credit you for items received back in our warehouse.
Send Returns to:
The Supply Cache
NOTE: Returns and/or exchanges on food items will not be accepted for any reason.