Helmet -Full Brim w/ Ratchet Suspension, (FH911), Bullard
FH911 Bullard Wildfire helmets are specifically engineered to meet the special needs of wildland/forestry firefighters. Manufactured from heat-resistant thermoplastic for superior impact and penetration protection, Wildfire helmets meet and exceed the performance specifications of NFPA 1977-2005. These helmets also exceed all major state fire codes for wildland firefighting. Specify Color: Red, Blue, Yellow, Black, Grey, White, Orange and Lime-Yellow.
• Easy to adjust Flex-Gear® ratchet sizing suspension
• Thermoplastic shell
• Available in cap style or full brim hat style
• Reflective lime-yellow stripes
• Three goggle clips
• Adjustable chinstrap
• Comfortable 6-point suspension
• Leather ratchet cover (on ratchet models)
• Absorbent cotton brow pad
• Velcro attachments inside shell
• Meets NFPA 1977-2005 specifications
Shipping only available in the USA.